All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Monday, January 3, 2011

Lunch at the Edina Grill

Hi readers, sorry it has been a couple days! Jumping right back into it, last week we headed over to the 50th and France area in Edina, MN to get some shopping done. We had lunch at the Edina Grill, which was quite better than I expected it to be. I got Peter's Burger, which is topped with sweet pickle relish, caramelized onions, over-hard egg, and ketchup on sourdough. I've always avoided the egg on a burger because it seemed weird but lots of burgers that get raved about in the foodie community have egg on them, so I gave it a go. It was good! It doesn't add that much flavor in my opinion, just a little more salt and texture. My boyfriend got the recommended walleye burrito, which he thought was very tasty. I think if you're out in the suburbs, skip the chain restaurants and try a place like this!


No comments:

Post a Comment