All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

TV movie night....

Thank god for HBO! What would I do on nights were I have no Netflix at home without it?? Last night we watched Zodiac. I forgot how much I liked that movie. I don't do well with scary movies, so when it came out back in 2007, I was afraid to go see it. However, it's not really scary, it's more of a psychological mystery. Unfound serial killers will always be interesting and I love movies based on true stories. Jake Gyllenhal, Mark Ruffalo, and Robert Downey Jr. star in this movie. There could not be a better trifecta of men! The movie follows these men and their obsession to find the Zodiac killer. It's crazy how much of these men's lives were eaten up by this obsession. And imagine how frustrated they are that the killer was never found. Anyway, thank you HBO for reminding me how much I like this movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment