All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Loring Theater

Last Sunday I went to the Loring Theater for "Mimosa Movies." The Loring Theater is on Nicollet by Loring Park, in the space where the Music Box Theater (home of Triple Espresso) used to be. The interior space is still exactly the same. The Loring Theater is going to host more musical events and shows, with indie theater, puppets, and burlesque shows thrown in. Every Sunday they'll host "Mimosa Movies" where for $10 you can see a 20th century movie while drinking a very large mimosa. We went to see "Breakfast at Tiffany's," which is one of my all-time favorite movies (as you can tell by my blog header). Aubrey Hepburn is such a fashion icon. I also love the leading men in older movies (ala George Peppard). They were so dashing and much more manly than some of the leading "men" these days (I'm talking to you Robert Pattinson). Anyway, I love the concept. It's the perfect way to spend a Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment