All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Little Fockers review

Last night I went to see "Little Fockers" with a couple girlfriends. Frankly, I was surprised it was still in the main theaters. And it made me think of De Niro's dig at it during his speech at the Golden Globes. It was actually a lot funnier than I expected it to be. Somehow, that cast can make the same-old scenario seem humorous over and over again. De Niro's crazy, overbearing, ex-CIA dad shtick is always hilarious and Ben Stiller's reactions to handling him always manage to dig him into a whole. The annoying part for me was Jessica Alba's casting. I think someone else could have made that role a lot funnier and complex. Owen Wilson's character is also getting stale, still pining over Pam. They need to do something new with him. Overall, I enjoyed it for it's simple humor and it made me laugh, but I hope this is the last of these movies. The end had a potential setup for a fourth, but I hope they don't go there.


No comments:

Post a Comment