All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sushi at Origami

Yesterday I went to lunch at my favorite sushi restaurant in Minneapolis, Origami. Origami is on First Street in the Warehouse District, in a quaint, brick, two-story building. Their sushi is superb every time I have it. Yesterday we started out with some edamame, which was well-salted. My sushi lunch came with a small salad and miso soup beforehand. I've been wondering why Origami's sushi is so good. A lot of other sushi chefs around the Twin Cities recommend Origami, so I've asked a couple why. Apparently the owner of Origami has a hookup with the fish suppliers, so he often gets first pick of all the fresh fish that comes in. With sushi in the Midwest, getting the fresher fish definitely makes a difference! They also have some pretty good happy hour deals for sushi-lovers on a budget.





No comments:

Post a Comment