All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

The end of an obsession

I just finished the series finale of Showtime's "The Tudors." I was hoping that since it was so successful, they would continue with the rest of the Tudor dynasty, like Bloody Mary and Elizabeth I. No dice but it's probably good because that's one less show obsession I have to keep up on. I thought Jonathan Rhys Meyers was a perfect choice for Henry VIII. His natural arrogance really helps the role and it doesn't hurt that he's pretty nice to look at. My favorite show though is Charles, the king's best friend, played by the very manly Henry Cavill :) I also thought all of the queens were very well-cast and enjoyed cameos by Joss Stone and Joelyn Richardson. And of course, you have to love history told with the raciness of a Showtime show! 


No comments:

Post a Comment