All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Friday, January 21, 2011

For the whiskey fans

I'm not sure how many of you readers are whiskey drinkers (I'm assuming the Green Eggs & Glam readership is predominantly female), but my boyfriend sent me an interesting article yesterday about the newest rage in liquor, whiskey in a can. Panama-based Scottish Spirits LTD is now offering whiskey in 12-ounce cans. That's eight shots, apparently intended to be shared by three people. Somehow, I bet there's not going to be that much sharing going on.... It's not available in the U.S., but when it arrives it will probably retail for about $5 a can. I'll stick with my champagne in a can (Sofia by the Frances Ford Coppola Winery), which even comes with a straw!


No comments:

Post a Comment