All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Kids Are All Right Review

Last weekend we rented the much-buzzed about "The Kids Are All Right." Although it has a couple slow parts, overall I liked it a  lot. It was a unique plot about a nuclear family that probably becoming more and more common in America. It felt real, there weren't any sensationalized, oversexed lesbian scenes, it was just two normal, older women in love. I loved the kids in the movie, although it droves me nuts that the boy was named Laser. Annette Bening is up for a SAG and Golden Globe for her performance and it's up for Best Comedy. I actually though Mark Ruffalo did the best job in the movie. You couldn't help but love him, not matter how much he screwed up. He's up for a SAG for best supporting actor. The only thing negative I really have to say about this movie is the semi-inconclusive ending. Always drives me nuts. Otherwise, definitely rent this before the Golden Globes this Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment