All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I love Luce!

Last night I met a friend* at the Pizza Luce downtown. Just to warn you, this is going to be a biased post, since Luce is tied to many important events in my life (which I'm starting to realize is bizarre in itself). Pizza Luce has some of the best pizza I have ever had. They have so many options and every pizza I've ever eaten there has been super flavorful. The friend I met last night was a vegetarian (Luce has vegan-friendly options on its menu), so we got the Athena pizza, which has feta, artichoke, black and green olives, and red onions on it. As for their meat pizzas, all are pretty good. I love the Luce, which just has sausage, onion, and garlic on it. I'm not sure if Luce make their own sausage, but wherever it comes from, it's fantastic. Also, if you send to Caesar salads that are more hearty and garlic flavored, Luce has a great Caesar dressing. As for the bar, they have cheap early and late happy hours. Last night all of their tap beers, which includes a wide range of local brews, were only $3. And I hear the new Hopkins location serves breakfast. I will have to go check out that soon and post a review!


*This post is dedicated to Shannon Maroney, the ultimate Luce lover.

1 comment:

  1. Pepper pizza is pretty great, as well. When I come back to Mpls, let's have ourselves a breaky date. Thanks for the lovely Luce moments last night and this shout out, my grand and glam friend.

    Sincerely,
    The ultimate Luce lover (who, for the record, had Luce twice yesterday...)

    ReplyDelete