All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Golden Globe Nominations are out!!

And I am seriously confused. I thought 2010 had a bunch of great movies but some of the nominations are for movies that got bashed by critics. Full list of nominees here: http://www.goldenglobes.org/blog/2010/12/the-68th-annual-golden-globe-awards-nominations/

My comment by category: 
Best Picture (Drama) and Best Performance Male/Female (Drama): These are the 2 categories I totally agreed with. I love all the movies in this category I've already seen and can't wait to see the others.

Best Picture (Comedy/Musical): Didn't Burlesque get dubbed "the new Showgirls"? How is it up for an award?? And "The Tourist"? I just got done reading about how it was not good and bombed at the box office.

Best Actress (comedy/Musical): I hope one of the women from the "Kids Are All Right" wins. Emma Stone for "Easy A"? That's a bit random...

Best Actor (Comedy/Musical): Johnny Depp is up for 2 and I heard his performance in "The Tourist" was sub-par. Jake Gyllenhall should get it for becoming incredibly ripped in "Love & Other Drugs."

Best Animated: I haven't seen "The Illusionist" but the other 4 up are great.

Best Supporting Actor/Actress: I heard Mila Kunis in "Black Swan" and Amy Adams in "The Fighter" are both amazing. For acotr, I hope it goes to Jeremy Renner for "The Town." I'm so happy Andrew Garfield is up for "The Social Network" instead of JT!

Best TV Series (Drama): I love all 5!! I'd be happy if any of them won.

Best Actress/Actor (Drama): Piper Perabo is up?? I watched "Covert Affairs" because it was awesomely bad (especially her acting) and made me laugh... For actors, I love them all. Let the best man win.

This is going to be an interesting awards season! Happy viewing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment