All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The best radio station ever

Recently I found out how to read the stats of my blog and found out I have a lot of readers outside if the state of Minnesota. So, I feel that it is my duty to spread the love of good music. For those unfamiliar with Minnesota Public Radio, they have a music station called 89.3 FM The Current. They play everyone, from The Beatles to the Eels, from Blitzen Trapper to Miike Snow. It's musical offerings are eclectic and has something for everyone. There is also a great focus on local music. It's available for listening on iTunes under Radio, then Alternative Rock, or you can stream it at: http://minnesota.publicradio.org/radio/services/the_current/playlist/playlist.php

No comments:

Post a Comment