All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Another boring Robert Pattinson movie

Sorry Twlight and "R-Patz" fans, but I just don't get the obsession. He doesn't look like he showers frequently, he looks like he just leaned how to shave, and he's yet to impress me with his acting chops. Maybe if he played something beside a moody, emotionally-removed boy? I just watched "Remember Me" this weekend. I had hopes it would be decent, with Pierce Brosnan, Chris Cooper, and Lena Olin in it. The movie stars the lovely Emilie de Ravin and the unshowered Robert Pattinson. The plot was all over the place, there was little meaning when there tried to be an abundance, and it ended inconclusively. I won't bitch about the ending because it will give away the one plot twist, but I walked away unsatisfied. The movie tried to hard to be deep and just failed miserably. Not worth the rental in my opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment