All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Atmosphere does it again!

I can't believe it's taken me this long, but I finally got around to listening to the new Atmosphere that came out in September, "To All My Friends, Blood Makes the Blade Holy: The Atmosphere EPs." Here's a hip hop group that has released countless songs over the past 17 years and never ceases to get boring. In the newest EP, they bring more unique sounds to the table. You've got their traditional hip hop sound ranging all the way to something bordering on chill alt-country. The single off this EP is "To All My Friends," but I think my favorite may be "The Number None," which is full of Slug's smart-ass sass. But most of the songs are filled with hints that these two hit-makers are slowly growing up, but not out, of their fan base.


No comments:

Post a Comment