All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Someone stole my idea!

I have a profound love for awesomely bad movies. I'm obsessed. I love to watch them. I love to rip them apart. Well, it seems that many people out there share my love. A podcast has been made! It's appropriately named "How Did This Get Made?" The podcast is hosted by Paul Scheer, who is on "The League" and made appearances on a ton of other sitcoms. He's joined by Diane Raphael (Flight of the Concords), another guy from "The League," and a special weekly guest. The show is HILARIOUS! The movies they have cover so far are "Burlesque," "Season of the Witch," "Old Dogs," "The Last Airbender," and "Drive Angry." After a lively roundtable discussion, they feature such segments as what did this movie teach us, box office stats vs. production costs, and backhanded compliments. To listen to the hilarity: How Did This Get Made?


No comments:

Post a Comment