All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Monday, February 14, 2011

Robyn: Concert Review

Last night I went to see Robyn at First Ave. Many of you probably recognize this Swedish pop stars name from her hits from the 90s (ala "Show Me Love") but her new album "Body Talk" made a lot of the Top Albums of 2010 lists. It was released in three parts, and when pieced together, it makes the perfect dance anthem album. My favorite song is probably "Dancing On My Own." I was a little nervous because she canceled all of her shows before this in Chicago due to illness, but luckily must have recovered in time for her Minneapolis show. On stage, her look was funky, she danced like a maniac the entire show, and the stage featured giant spinning pinwheels. It was high energy and a total blast. I would go see her again in a heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment