All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lunch at the News Room

Today I went to lunch at the News Room, on Nicollet Ave in downtown Minneapolis. This is one of my favorite places to grab lunch in downtown. In the summer they have a large patio outside on Nicollet, where some of the best people watching happens. The ambiance of the inside is great. There are different rooms centering around different editorial genres. The bar is in a huge wooden ship with a mermaid, which looks cool although I'm not sure what it has to do with newspaper. Their food is delicious. I would recommend a salad if you go. They have a list of unique salads that are always huge and flavorful. My favorite is the calamari salad, but the cobb, lobster, and Greek are also wonderful. It's also a great place to go for happy hour. They have food and drink specials. I like their hummus appetizer.


No comments:

Post a Comment