All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Thursday, June 2, 2011

One of my favorite ads and it's San Francisco!

One of my favorite ad campaigns ever is the colorful work Fallon did for Bravia, promoting the color capabilities of their TV. One of the spots was the Sony Bravia Paint Ad, which timed paint explosions to an orchestra score. I love the running clown in it. The second ad, which I totally forgot about until now, was filmed on the hilly streets of San Francisco. The spot featured Bouncing Balls down the city streets of San Francisco. The colors are so vibrant and the music fits perfectly, putting the viewer in a good mood. The reason I was reminded of this ad campaign, which aired in 2006, was that I saw on another blog (Cup of Jo) that Lumas is selling photos of the bouncy balls. They look so cool. I love having photos from all the places the boyfriend and I have lived framed in our apartment and I feel like this is the perfect San Francisco photo. It's so atypical of any other city photo I've seen! Sadly they're all limited edition and sold out. Too bad. Which one is your favorite shot?






1 comment:

  1. I remember seeing those ads on telly, I would have loved to see them both in real life! My favorite picture is the second from the bottom.

    ReplyDelete