All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My new site obsession

I know this website has been around for a little while but I just found out about it and am obsessed! It sparks ideas with my inner craft nerd self. :) It's called Instructables and it has a project for everyone. For example, one of the coolest dads ever made his son an interactive Angry Birds birthday cake. I've already informed my boyfriend that next time he gets me flowers, I want bacon roses. I wish I had know about this site last Halloween because they basically have a how-to on every crazy costume Lady Gaga has ever worn. And for people like me, who are constantly frustrate that IKEA puts all their furniture assembly instructions in Swedish, there's video examples. For my next birthday I plan on making Rainbow-Cupcakes-in-a-Jar. So if you have some free time and feel like a craft, definitely check this site out! I could spend hours on here just looking at the cool stuff people make.



No comments:

Post a Comment