All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Insomniac Movie Review

Last night I watched two movies. The first was a throwback to the 80s, Wall Street. Martin Sheen and Michael Douglas were brilliant as always. The computers and cellphones were big, with the shoulder pads even bigger. Also, I pretty sure the limo scene is the moment Charlie Sheen became addicted to coke and hookers...


The second movie was the brilliant, witty, indie film City Island. The film follows a kooky family living on  City Island (which is part of the Bronx. I had never heard of this part of the Bronx but it looks like a great place to visit.) I can honestly say this is one of my favorite movies I've seen this year. If you are in the mood for a humous, feel-good, family comedy with a little bit of an edge, see this movie. It will make you feel like your family is totally normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment