All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Friday, November 30, 2012

Fashion Friday

I think NYE is a very overrated holiday. No matter what kind of fabulous-ness you have planned, it always seems like it should be better. The ONE thing I do like about the holiday is it's a chance to be as glam and sparkly as I wish I could be in everyday life. The search for the perfect NYE dress is ON. Of course I had to default to my absolutely favorite site for dresses Spool No. 72 (I fawned over their summer dresses last April). Having to pick a favorite sparkly sequined dress is what I imagine picking a favorite child is like! Here are my front runners in order of current preference:







Which one do you like best? :) Also, my dream shoes: 


And a version for more dressed down days :)


Happy shopping (and holidays)! 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh!! Pretties! I love the third dress from the top and the red one! Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete