All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Friday, April 27, 2012

Dress Obsessed

I love skirts and dresses. I think they are more comfortable, fashionable and flattering than pants. If we went back to the 1920's and women were predominantly wearing skirts, I would be completely fine with that. They're more fun to accessorize anyway. Last week as I was being sucked down the rabbit hole on Pinterest, I found the site where I will now be buying all of my dresses. After clicking on an image of a cute dress I was lead to Spool No, 72. Spool No. 72 makes vintage and modern country inspired clothing and accessories, including dresses, jewelry, shoes, tops and bags. This Online clothing company was founded by a mother and her two daughters in rural Washington. For their vintage collection, they salvage one-of-a-kind bags and jewelry found around the world. I also love the fact that all of the product photos are taken at their rural country home. The entire vibe of the site and it's offerings is so warm, whimsical and country chic. Even as a city girl, I can wear all of the designs (and have something cute to wear on country vacations). The best part of Spool No. 72, these unique and vintage pieces are extremely affordable! They can sell out fast, but if you keep checking the out of stock ones on your wishlist, they'll have more available from time to time. Here's some dresses that are on my wishlist:






For more info on Spool No. 72:

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! They're super cute! I love the strapless white and grey one!

    ReplyDelete