All that glitters is good.....

All that glitters is good.....

Friday, September 16, 2011

Some shameless self-promotion

Being from Minnesota, I had a pair of SOREL boots growing up. They were a little clunky but super warm and comfy. These days I have the pleasure of working on SOREL advertising and those boots have changed! They're much more fashionable and versatile than they use to be. I can't decide which pair I want to get... maybe the Lux Leather Wedge. It would be great to own a pair of functional boots that actually have a heel!



Anyway, getting back to the shameless self promotion, the SOREL Fall/Winter campaign just launched. My new agency, Butler, Shine, Stern & Partners, did the creative and it is absolutely goooorgeous. If you check out our Print or Online ads that are running now, here's the "mini-story" behind the creative that really brings it to life! View here: SOREL Video




No comments:

Post a Comment